Lakeview Center is best known for its caring, compassionate treatment for people with mental health issues, drug and alcohol dependencies, or intellectual disabilities. The breadth and depth of these services are the most comprehensive in the region. They range from inpatient and residential treatment to a gamut of outpatient programs including trauma services, psychiatry, counseling, day treatment, and intensive, round-the-clock outpatient services to help people with severe mental illnesses safely remain in the community. We reach people of all ages from babies and children to adolescents and adults. In all, we offer more than 60 programs and services for the people of Northwest Florida.
Arcadia Place is an eight-bed Foster Group Care home that provides transitional or long-term foster care for adolescent girls age 13 – 17.
The purpose of case management is to assist clients in gaining access to needed medical, social, educational and other services.
The primary goal of case management is to optimize the functioning of individuals who have complex needs by coordinating the provision of quality treatment and support services in the most efficient and effective manner. The desired outcomes for persons using the service system are self sufficiency and satisfaction in the living, learning, work and social environments of their choice.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with a major in counseling, social work, psychology, criminal justice, nursing, rehabilitation, special education, health education, or a related human services field (a related human services field is one in which major course work includes the study of human behavior and development).
• Must have one (1) year of full time or equivalent experience working with children with serious emotional disturbances.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
• Three (3) years full time or equivalent experience working with children with serious emotional disturbances.
• Must be certified or eligible to obtain certification as a Certified Behavioral Health Case Manager within one year of provisional status and maintain active certification.
• Must have knowledge of available resources in the service area for children with serious emotional disturbances.
• Must have knowledge of and comply with state and federal statutes, rules and policies that effect the target population.
• Must be able to provide individualized, integrated mental health, substance abuse and co-occurring services to meet the needs of individuals served and their families.
• Must be able to use a computer.
• Must be able to pass organization screening requirements, including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license from the state in which you reside, a good driving record and be insurable under the corporate policy.
Interested applicants please visit www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, please call Human Resources at 850-469-3729.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED
Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer including Vets and Disabled. For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement. For reasonable accommodation, please email us at LCIEmployment@bhcpns.org.