The Clinical Manager/Counselor will be responsible for providing services to clients in a boys group home setting: in-depth assessments, screening for potential services, bio-psychosocial evaluations, limited functional assessments, treatment plan development, treatment plan reviews, individual and family therapy, group therapy, behavioral health day services therapy, psychosocial rehabilitation services. To consistently exercise discretion and independent judgement while utilizing advanced knowledge in the Human Services field to provide the highest quality individualized, integrated mental health, substance abuse and co-occurring services to individuals and their families based on the individualized plan. PLUS
at least 50% of time must be spent performing the following Supervisor Duties: providing administrative and clinical oversight and supervision to assigned staff per division standards; and ensuring staff are providing the highest quality treatment and support services to clients. Providing consultation and guidance to assigned staff to encourage continual improvement in performance. Documenting assigned staff’s clinical performance. Monitoring and maintaining program Performance Accountability Report(s) to meet organization and division expectations.Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in psychology, social work, counseling, rehabilitation, or a related human services field (a related human services field is one in which major course work includes the study of human behavior and development).
- At least two (2) years experience working with children over 5, adolescents, adults who have mental health, substance abuse and/or co-occurring disorders or developmental disabilities.
- Must be able to provide individualized, integrated mental health, substance abuse and co-occurring services to meet the needs of individuals served and their families.
- Must be able to use a computer.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
Interested applicants please visit www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, please call Human Resources at 850-469-3729.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED.