The primary duties of this position include managing front desk of assigned unit, assisting clients with their appointments, managing client registration and unit scheduling, and providing appropriate administrative support services to ensure an effective and efficient operation of unit.
• Education and Experience:
• High school graduate or G.E.D. equivalent.
• Two (2) years related experience.
• Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management and organization.
• Ability to operate standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, telephone systems, copiers and fax machines.
• Proficient with internet, spreadsheet, word processing, and scanned image software.
• Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
• Ability to work within the guidelines established in the policies and procedures of the agency and assigned program division.
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with multidisciplinary staff.
• Ability to effectively relate to a variety of individuals, including persons living with a mental illness and/or substance use disorder, persons with developmental disabilities, family members of persons served, and co-workers.
• Ability to problem solve and advocate for persons served.
• Ability to assist in maintaining a therapeutic and safe environment.
• Must be able to hear conversational speech, visually observe client behaviors for safety and communicate effectively with clients and co-workers.
• Must be able to exert a force (lift, carry, push, or pull) of 80 pounds occasionally, 10-25 pounds frequently, and up to 5 pounds constantly.
• Vision requirements include close and distance vision.
• Must be able to escort clients around program and campus.
• Long periods of sitting.
• Regularly required to sit, stand, and walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop; kneel; and crouch.
Interested applicants please visit www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, please call Human Resources at 850-469-3729.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED.
Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer including Vets and Disabled. For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement. For reasonable accommodation, please email us at LCIEmployment@bhcpns.org.