Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner. Complies with all organizational policies regarding best business practices. Communicates the mission,helping people throughout life’s journey.
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting procedures
• Two (2) years’ experience in insurance office or physician's office or three (3) years general office experience.
• Ability to file and perform accounting functions, maintain records, understand reimbursement requirements and have good typing skills.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• Familiar with all office equipment.
• Completes annual educational requirements.
These responsibilities do not reflect all duties the incumbent will be required to perform. This description serves as an overview only. Salary is based on experience. Excellent benefits. Days and hours may vary.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED.
Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer including Vets and Disabled. For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement. For reasonable accommodation, please email us at LCIEmployment@bhcpns.org.