Under the direction of immediate supervisor and department director, provide advanced application support to meet enterprise objectives. Using a formal change management process, including requirements gathering, design, develop, test, promote, and maintain processes to support defined and approved business needs. Solution mechanisms include (but are not limited to) application vendor provided development/reporting tools, industry standard development languages and development/reporting tools, proprietary vendor databases, industry standard databases, on premise solutions, SaaS solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or a business-related field of study and eight (8) years’ experience in application system support. OR
- Associates degree in IT or a business-related field of study and eleven (11) years experience in application system support.
- Experience must include rapid delivery of quality services with a positive, solutions-oriented attitude through advanced application support while working under the direction of senior programming staff members.
- Must be a self-starter, high-level producer, strong communication skills (both verbal and written), able to independently address complex problems, demonstrated regular use of structured programming languages and appropriate support tools, documentation development and maintenance and compliance with established shop standards.
- Preferable Infor Lawson experience with Windows/ SQL (Unix experience is a plus)
- Preferable working knowledge of Infor Lawson v10 including Landmark technology, BSI, LBI, WebSphere, etc.
- Preferable working knowledge of Infor work flows; i.e., IPA
- Preferable working knowledge of Infor Lawson HR/ Payroll, Financial and Supply Chain suites
- Preferable working knowledge of Unix scripting
- Preferable health care industry background in IT
- Experience writing and maintaining interfaces inbound and outbound (preferably with Lawson)
- Working knowledge of SQL/ SSIS
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Ability to work and think independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to effectively create, present and execute work plans
- Ability and willingness to work alongside co-workers and collaborate as necessary
- Ability and willingness to meet face-to-face with users to train, support and develop actionable solutions to their needs
- Willingness to rotate weekly on-call with co-workers to support Help Desk issues
- Ability to provide project deliverables on a timely basis and immediately escalate concerns for roadblocks or delays
- Willingness and ability to learn new technology and processes.
- Experience with reporting tools (such as Crystal, SSRS)
- Knowledge of programming Languages (such as VB, Java, C#, COBOL)
- Knowledge of database languages (such as TSQL, OracleSQL)
- Experience with Analysis Tools (such as Excel), Presentation tools (such as PowerPoint) and Project management tools (such as MS Projects, MindJet)
These responsibilities do not reflect all duties the incumbent will be required to perform. This description serves as an overview only. Salary is based on experience. Excellent benefits. Days and hours may vary.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete our on-line application.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED.