The Houseekper assists in the c
leaning of all areas of the facility by performing the following duties. Performs routine cleaning of offices, clinical areas, waiting areas, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors and stairways in a clean, neat and sanitary manner. Washes windows, walls, floors and furniture upon client discharge. Transports trash and hazardous waste to appropriate disposal area. Replenishes supplies. Follows all infection control practices including hand washing techniques, standard precautions and isolation precautions.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- OR one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent of education and experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to apply understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral form.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising patient care.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Interested applicants please visit www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, please call Human Resources at 850-469-3729.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientaion, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED.