Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) is responsible for providing psychiatric diagnostic evaluations and prescribe pertinent treatment to clients both inpatient and outpatient. PMHNP shall perform all his/her duties in conformity with any standard, ruling, or regulation of the United States Department of Health and Human Services, CARF Accreditation, Joint Commission, CMS all relevant Florida state agency requirements, the standards and principles of medical ethics of the American Medical Association, and any other federal, state, or local government agency or third party payor exercising authority with respect to, or providing reimbursement for the Practice.Qualifications
- Must have a Master’s degree in Nursing in psychiatric / mental health
- Certified/eligible as a Psychiatric Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) by the ANCC
- Must hold/eligible an active ARNP Florida license
- Must be eligible for privileging at the appropriate hospitals
- Must be eligible to participate in State or Federal funded programs as Medicaid
- Must be able to pass organization screening requirements, including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Must be able to operate office equipment.
- Must be able to work independently and focus on details without being distracted.
- Vision requirements include reading from printed sources, computer screens, project material needing acuity for both close and distance vision.
- Must be able to sit for long period of time
- Hearing should be adequate to perform duties in person and over the telephone, speaking requires the ability to communicate clearly in person or over the telephone
- Must be able to lift 5-10 lbs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please complete an application at elakeviewcenter.org to apply for the requisition. If you require assistance, please contact Human Resources at (866) 236-3981.
Lakeview Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Lakeview Center is a Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED