This position will exercise discretion and independent judgment in the course of coordinating the preparation and submission of contract and credentialing documents. Will exercise high level of discretion when working with sensitive Agency and Provider data. The Contracts Specialist will work directly with LCI Senior Leadership, Medical Professionals, Clinical Professionals and agency contracting representatives for the successful administration of all contract and credentialing materials
• Bachelor degree with three (3) years relevant experience or high school diploma with seven (7) years experience in healthcare management, business management, credentialing, contracts, compliance management or other related management fields.
• Knowledge of credentialing and contracting practices and regulatory requirements with commercial and government agencies.
• Strong project coordination and preparation skills with the ability to use discretion in handling confidential material, and work with little supervision.
• Proficient in handling multiple tasks, planning, coordinating communication between multiple staff internal & external to the organization.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and Word.
• Willingness to assume other responsibilities as appropriate.
Interested applicants please visit www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete the on-line application.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED.
Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer including Vets and Disabled. For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement. For reasonable accommodation, please email us at LCIEmployment@bhcpns.org.