The Staffing Solutions Assistant will provide administrative support for internal staffing unit. Establishing and maintaining a positive helping relationship with persons receiving services at LCI. Assisting persons receiving services to complete activities
of daily living, including assisting them with access to needed resources and helping them to build functional relationships with others. Ensuring the safety of the person receiving services. Implementing specific interventions according to the person’s
treatment or service plan. Monitoring and documenting the person’s progress. Accurately answer multi-line phones while providing quality internal/external customer service. Duties include verifying time sheets, and computer input of time sheet changes for
payroll processing. Assists with maintaining documentation of employee work record in scheduling software and on hard copy of associate records. Assists with scheduling shifts by making inquiry calls to available staff. Set up new employee files and maintain
file information. Schedule employee appointments. Requires employee to be on call after normal business hours. Teach basic and community living skills to clients, either individually or in group settings. Assist and supervise clients in completing daily
living activities, such as but not limited to, proper hygiene, grooming and meal planning. Work with the client’s family or designated support persons to understand needs of the client and to help the family/support person assist in the recommended interventions.
Monitor and observe clients as appropriate, and measure client’s response to interventions; document progress of the client in relation to treatment/service goals and objectives.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least one (1) year work experience in customer service, office support or accounting,
- At least one (1) year of experience working directly with seriously emotionally disturbed children or seriously mentally ill adults or completed one year (24 hours) of college classes.
- Must possess computer skills including excel/spreadsheet knowledge.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours required
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have a valid driver’s license in the state in which you reside
- Must be insurable under LCI’s automobile plan
- Must be able to travel locally to clients’ homes, training locations and other locations as necessary.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work within the guidelines established in the policies and procedures of the agency and assigned program division
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with multidisciplinary staff
- Ability to recognize signs and symptoms of abuse
- Ability to effectively relate to a variety of individuals, including persons living with a mental illness and/or substance use disorder, persons with developmental disabilities, family members of persons served, and co-workers
- Ability to problem solve and advocate for persons served
- Ability to assist in maintaining a therapeutic milieu
- Will be required to complete in-service training in the treatment of mental health disorders, abuse regulations and confidentiality
These responsibilities do not reflect all duties the incumbent will be required to perform. This description serves as an overview only. Salary is based on experience. Excellent fringe benefits.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED