The Team Leader/Licensed Counselor primary focus is on Mobile Crisis Response frame of community based intervention. Routinely travel to/from community locations where clients seek assistance. Required to assist with responding to Support Line for mobile crisis
unit. Flexible shift and work assignment model. 24/7/365 On call rotation will be required. Required to provide clinical supervision and oversight to assigned unit/area. To consistently exercise discretion and independent judgment while utilizing advanced
knowledge in the Human Services field to provide the highest quality individualized, integrated mental health, substance abuse and co-occurring services to individuals and their families based on the individualized plan. To act as a lead direct care provider
to others in the division/program and to consult and mentor Bachelor’s Level Direct Care employees and Behavioral Technicians on provision of care issues. To provide the following services to clients: in-depth assessments, screening for potential services,
bio-psychosocial evaluations, limited functional assessments, treatment plan development, treatment plan reviews, individual and family therapy, group therapy, behavioral health day services therapy, psychosocial rehabilitation services.
- Master’s Degree in psychology, social work, counseling, rehabilitation, or a related human services field (a related human services field is one in which major course work includes the study of human behavior and development)
- Valid license as LCSW, LMHC, LMFT
- At least two (2) year(s) experience working with children 0-5, children over 5, adolescents and adults who have mental health, substance abuse and/or co-occurring disorders or developmental disabilities.
- Completion of a masters’ program internship at Lakeview Center, Inc. associated with an accredited counseling program can be substituted for the two (2) years of post graduate experience.Must be able to provide individualized, integrated mental health,
substance abuse and co-occurring services to meet the needs of individuals served and their families
- Must be able to use a computer
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be insurable under LCI’s automobile plan
- Must be able to travel locally to clients’ homes, training locations and other locations as necessary
Interested applicants please visit www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, please call Human Resources at 850-469-3729.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED