The LPN will provide the following services to clients: in-depth nursing assessments, develop and coordinate nursing care plan with treatment plan in service delivery, facilitate referrals of clients to internal and external resources per physician’s orders,
deliver/monitor detoxification treatment per agency medical / pharmacy protocols, discharge planning with the client (and involved significant others when available and appropriate). Perform nursing acts, functions and tasks under the delegation and supervision
of a Registered Nurse or medical doctor. Assist physicians, RNs, and other staff as necessary to facilitate quality client care. Assist patients with their needs, as appropriate. Assure quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health
outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following agency’s philosophies and standards of care, as well as the standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing
agency regulations. Conduct case staffings with other direct care providers in division/program. Provide case specific consultation and insight as deemed necessary, and to assist other staff in coming up with appropriate treatment and services for their individual
clients. Accurately and efficiently receive and implement orders from medical staff. Monitor and observe clients for co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders, respond appropriately.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited nursing school.
- Must have a valid license as a licensed practical nurse in Florida.
- Must be certified in CPR.
- Must be able to effectively perform client/patient behavior management techniques (CPI) with appropriate training.
- Must be able to provide individualized, integrated mental health, substance abuse and co-occurring services to meet the needs of individuals served and their families.
- Must be able to use a computer.
- Must be able to pass background check.
- Must be eligible to participate in state or federally funded programs such as Medicaid.
- These responsibilities do not reflect all duties the incumbent will be required to perform. This description serves as an overview only. Salary is based on experience. Days and hours vary.
Interested applicants please visit www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, please call Human Resources at 850-469-3729.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED.