At LCI we have an employee focused, diverse, and service oriented environment. Lakeview Center, Inc has competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, and professional development. Benefits include 403B, tuition reimbursement/great insurance
Under the direction of immediate supervisor and department director, provide application support to meet enterprise objectives.
Role Requirements (minimum qualifications required for an interview):
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field of study and five (5) years experience in application system support or Associates degree and eight (8) years experience in application system supports. .
- Experience must include rapid delivery of quality services with a positive, solutions-oriented attitude through advanced application support while working under the direction of senior programming staff members.
- This includes implementation and modification of processes to support defined enterprise business practices.
- Must be a self-starter, high-level producer, strong communication skills (both verbal and written), able to independently address complex problems, demonstrated regular use of structured programming languages and appropriate support tools, documentation
development and maintenance and compliance with established shop standards
- Using a formal change management process, including requirements gathering, design, develop, test, promote, and maintain processes to support defined and approved business needs.
- Solution mechanisms include (but are not limited to) application vendor provided development/reporting tools, industry standard development languages and development/reporting tools, proprietary vendor databases, industry standard databases, on premise
solutions, SaaS solutions.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED.