This position will be housed in the Escambia Community Clinic located in Pensacola.
The LCSW Outpatient Counselor III primary duty is the performance of work requiring advanced knowledge (Master’s Degree, License/Certification, and at least two years of experience) in the field of Human Services, and to use such advanced knowledge to consistently
exercise discretion and independent judgment in providing the highest quality client-centered therapeutic services. Must also use such advanced knowledge to serve as a consultant and mentor to Bachelor’s Level Direct Care employees and Behavioral Technicians,
among other staff. To consistently exercise discretion and independent judgment while utilizing advanced knowledge in the Human Services field to provide the highest quality individualized, integrated mental health, substance abuse and co-occurring services
to individuals and their families based on the individualized plan. To act as a lead direct care provider to others in the division/program and to consult and mentor Bachelor’s Level Direct Care employees and Behavioral Technicians on provision of care issues.
To conduct case staffings with other direct care providers in division/program and to exercise discretion and independent judgment, while utilizing advanced knowledge in the human services field, to provide case specific consultation as deemed necessary, and
to assist other staff in coming up with appropriate treatment and services for their individual clients. To provide the following services to clients (check only those that apply): in-depth assessments, screening for potential services, bio-psychosocial evaluations, limited
functional assessments, treatment plan development, treatment plan reviews, individual and family therapy, group therapy, brief behavioral health exams. This position is entrusted with a high level of responsibility and insight in treating clients and ensuring
services are provided and documented in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, in addition to LCI and division standards. Based on the knowledge and degree required, this position will serve as a lead position in the provision of direct care. Therapeutic
services include but are not limited to, assessment, treatment planning, direct service provision, person centered services and management of client risk and safety.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker – working with pediatric population ages (0-18)
- At least two year(s) experience working with children 0-5, children over 5, adolescents who have mental health, substance abuse and/or co-occurring disorders or
- Must hold an active Florida license as clinical social worker
- Must be eligible to participate in state or federally funded programs such as Medicaid
- Must be able to provide individualized, integrated mental health, substance abuse and co-occurring services to meet the needs of individuals served and their families
- Must be able to use a computer
- Must be able to pass a background check
- These responsibilities do not reflect all duties the incumbent will be required to perform. This description serves as an overview only. Salary is based on experience.
Interested applicants please visit www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, please call Human Resources at 850-469-3729.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED.