The Financial Reimbursement Coordinator's position will include management of fee collection for Client Trust Fund accounts, handle daily client bank, ensuring accuracy bank deposits, cashing reimbursement checks, day-to-day support for reporting, census, and
billing. Assist the WFCCC Medical Director with scheduling. Assignments/tasks are expected to be executed with considerable independence and maintain compliance with established facility policies and procedures, contract requirements, organization bylaws,
and federal and state regulations/laws. Management of Master Trust accounts and client valuables including those that may not be specifically identified in this description. Custodial account with Social Security, Personal allowance, and living and personal
expenses. Maintain petty cash box.
- Associate Degree from a college or university within area of position responsibility with four (4) years experience. (In lieu of degree a High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent maybe substituted with six (6) years experience.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management and organization.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Ability to work within the guidelines established in the policies and procedures of the agency and assigned program division.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with multidisciplinary staff.
- Ability to effectively relate to a variety of individuals, including persons living with a mental illness and /or substance use disorder, persons with developmental disabilities, family members of persons served and co-workers.
- Ability to systematically analyze complex problems, draw relevant conclusions and advocate for appropriate solutions.
- Must be extremely detail oriented with high level of accuracy while demonstrating the ability to resist distractions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2010
These responsibilities do not reflect all duties the incumbent will be required to perform. This description serves as an overview only. Salary is based on experience. Excellent fringe benefits.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED