THIS POSITION WILL WORK IN BOTH ESCAMBIA AND SANTA ROSA COUNTIES.
The Adult Case Manager will assess the holistic view of the client's emotional, social, behavioral, and developmental functioning within the home, school, work, and community. Use assessment information to develop an Individualized Service Plan for each assigned
client. Develop service plans that utilize the client's strengths and address needs identified through case monitoring and assessments. Develop an individualized service plan in collaboration with the client, family, service providers and/or others significant
to the implementation of the plan. Assess and accurately document client progress, and, in consultation with the client and significant others, make appropriate changes to the service plan to ensure ongoing progress toward goals. Provide individualized case
management services based on the service plan, to include continual assessment, service planning, service provision, monitoring, linking, brokerage and referral, case coordination and follow-up, and advocacy. Ensure implementation of the service plan through
a variety of linkage and referral activities designed to procure specified services, treatment and resources for the client. Attend and/or convene case staffing meetings as needed. Monitor service plan goals and objectives and determine if any changes or updates
are needed. Provide supportive services to include working with the client's natural support system to develop and implement the service plan.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with a major in counseling, social work, psychology, criminal justice, nursing, rehabilitation, special education, health education, or a related human services field (a related human services field
is one in which major course work includes the study of human behavior and development).
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year of full time or equivalent experience working with: adults experiencing serious mental illness.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college and three (3) years full time or equivalent experience working with: adults experiencing serious mental illness.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be insurable under LCI's automobile plan.
- Must be able to travel locally to client' homes, training locations and other locations as necessary.
- Ability to complete approved mental health targeted case management training within three months of initially providing case management services.
- Must have knowledge of available resources in the service area for adults with serious mental illness.
- Must have knowledge of and comply with state and federal statutes, rules and policies that effect the target population.
- Must be able to provide individualized, integrated mental health, substance abuse and co-occurring services to meet the needs of individuals served and their families.
- Must be able to use a computer.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within the guidelines established in the policies and procedures of the agency and program.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with multidisciplinary staff.
- Ability to recognize signs and symptoms of abuse.
- Ability to effectively relate to a variety of individuals, including persons living with a mental illness and/or substance use disorder, persons with developmental disabilities, family members of persons served, and co-workers.
- Ability to problem solve and advocate for persons served.
- Ability to assist in maintaining a therapeutic milieu.
- Ability to provide in home and in community services.
Interested applicants please visit www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, please call Human Resources at 850-469-3729.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED.