Recovery Team Coordinator will provide therapeutic services to clients within scope of training, protocols, and competence, and within requirements of statutes applicable to the position. Therapeutic services include but are not limited to, assessment, treatment
planning, direct service provision, person centered services and management of client risk and safety.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in psychology, social work, counseling, rehabilitation, or a related human services field (defined as a related human services field is one in which major course work includes the study of human behavior and development)
or Certified through the Florida Certification Board as Addiction Professional (Substance Abuse Services Only)
- Minimum two year of experience working with adults who have mental health, substance abuse and/or co-occurring disorders or developmental disabilities
- Must be able to provide individualized, integrated mental health, substance abuse and co-occurring services to meet the needs of individuals served and their families
- Must be able to travel locally to client’s homes, training locations and other locations as necessary
- Must be able to pass organization screening requirements, including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
- Must have a valid driver license, a good driving record and be insurable under the corporate policy.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Must be able to perform client management interventions
- Must be able to safely perform direct care activities, as described above
- Must be able to effectively document required aspects of job duties
- Must be able to hear conversational speech, visually observe client behaviors for safety and communicate effectively with clients and co-workers
- Must be able to protect self and to assist in safe client restraint and/or transport according to facility guidelines
- Must be able to perform de-escalation techniques of crisis prevention intervention including the physical intervention techniques
- Must be able to exert a force (lift, carry, push, or pull) 10-25 pounds frequently, and up to 10 pounds constantly
- Hearing should be adequate to perform duties in person and over the telephone, speaking requires the abilityto communicate clearly in person or over the telephone
- Vision requirements include reading from printed sources, computer screens, project material needing acuity for both close and distance vision.
- Must be able to escort clients around program and campus
- Long periods of sitting (two to four hours per shift)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Interested applicants please visit www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, please call Human Resources at 850-469-3729.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED.