This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining eligibility for State and Federal funding and Medicaid on licensed, unlicensed and in home children. Assignments/tasks are expected to be executed with considerable independence and maintain compliance
with established facility policies and procedures, contract requirements, organization bylaws, and federal and state regulations/laws.
- Associate’s degree from college or university within area of position responsibility (In lieu of degree, High School or GED required with two (2) years of directly applicable experience.)
- Two or more years of experience in Office/ Eligibility/ Administration/ Child Welfare.
- Must have the ability to work independently with good decision making skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize responsibilities.
- Must be able to maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Must be extremely detail oriented with a high level of accuracy while demonstrating the ability to resist distractions.
- Position requires a friendly, confident and knowledgeable phone presence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including letters, memos and emails.
- The position requires proficient computer skills and must be able to use Microsoft Office to complete tasks.
- Experience in Child Welfare Service preferred.
These responsibilities do not reflect all duties the incumbent will be required to perform. This description serves as an overview only. Salary is based on experience. Excellent fringe benefits. Days and hours may vary.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete our on-line applications
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED