The purpose of case management is to assist clients in gaining access to needed medical, social, educational and other services. The primary goal of case management is to optimize the functioning of individuals who have complex needs by coordinating the provision
of quality treatment and support services in the most efficient and effective manner. The desired outcomes for persons using the service system are self sufficiency and satisfaction in the living, learning, work and social environments of their choice.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with a major in counseling, social work, psychology, criminal justice, nursing, rehabilitation, special education, health education, or a related human services field (a related human services field
is one in which major course work includes the study of human behavior and development)
- Must have a minimum of one year of full time or equivalent experience working with children experiencing serious mental illness, or emotional disturbances.
- Ability to complete approved mental health targeted case management training within three months of initially providing case management services.
- Must have knowledge of available resources in the service area for children with serious emotional disturbances.
- Must have knowledge of and comply with state and federal statutes, rules and policies that effect the target population.
- Must be able to provide individualized, integrated mental health, substance abuse and co-occurring services to meet the needs of individuals served and their families
- Must be able to use a computer
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have a valid Florida Driver’s license
- Must be insurable under LCI’s automobile plan
- Must be able to travel locally to clients’ homes, training locations and other locations as necessary
Interested applicants please visit www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, please call Human Resources at 850-469-3729.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED.