Lakeview Center is best known for its caring, compassionate treatment for people with mental health issues, drug and alcohol dependencies, or intellectual disabilities. The breadth and depth of these services are the most comprehensive in the region. They range from inpatient and residential treatment to a gamut of outpatient programs including trauma services, psychiatry, counseling, day treatment, and intensive, round-the-clock outpatient services to help people with severe mental illnesses safely remain in the community. We reach people of all ages from babies and children to adolescents and adults. In all, we offer more than 60 programs and services for the people of Northwest Florida.
Benefits for Lakeview Center:
Medical • Dental • Vision • Basic Life and AD&D • Voluntary Term Life • Employer Paid Long Term Disability • Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Account • Section 125 Cafeteria Plan • Retirement Savings Plan (RSP) • Employee Assistance Program • Team Member Discount Program • Pet Insurance • Accident Insurance • Group Critical Illness Insurance • Individual Short-Term Disability Insurance • Whole Life Insurance • Paid Time Off
Primary duty is the performance of work requiring advanced knowledge (Master’s Degree, License/Certification, and at least two years of experience) in the field of Human Services, and to use such advanced knowledge to consistently exercise discretion and independent judgment in providing the highest quality client-centered therapeutic services. Must also use such advanced knowledge to serve as a consultant and mentor to Bachelor’s Level Direct Care employees and Behavioral Technicians, among other staff. This position is entrusted with a high level of responsibility and insight in treating clients and ensuring services are provided and documented in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, in addition to LCI and division standards. Based on the knowledge and degree required, this position will serve as a lead position in the provision of direct care.
Therapeutic services include but are not limited to, assessment, treatment planning, direct service provision, person centered services and management of client risk and safety.
• Master’s Degree in psychology, social work, counseling, rehabilitation, or a related human services field
(a related human services field is one in which major course work includes the study of human behavior and development)
• Valid license as LCSW, LMHC, LMFT
• Must have two (2) year experience working with children 0-5, children over 5, adolescents and adults who have mental health, substance abuse and/or co-occurring disorders or developmental disabilities
• OR: Completion of a masters’ program internship at Lakeview Center, Inc. associated with an accredited counseling program can be substituted for the two (2) years of post-graduate experience.
• Must be able to provide individualized, integrated mental health, substance abuse and co-occurring services to meet the needs of individuals served and their families
• Must be able to pass organization screening requirements, including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license from the state in which you reside, a good driving record and be insurable under the corporate policy.
Interested applicants please visit www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, please call Human Resources at 850-469-3729.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED.
Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer including Vets and Disabled. For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement. For reasonable accommodation, please email us at LCIEmployment@bhcpns.org.