Provide clerical and administrative support to FamiliesFirst Network staff, to include schedule and coordinate FFN facilitations; assist with coordination Early Childhood Court (ECC) orientations; client complaints; data entry; tracking, monitoring and scheduling of ECC case meetings and submit reports.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Two (2) years previous secretarial experience.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Basic math skills.
• Proficient with word processing, spreadsheets, and data entry.
• Must be able to pass organization screening requirements, including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
Interested applicants please visit www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, please call Human Resources at 850-469
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED
Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer including Vets and Disabled. For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement. For reasonable accommodation, please email us at LCIEmployment@bhcpns.org.