The P/T IOP Therapist II will provide the following services to clients: in-depth assessments, screening for potential services, bio-psychosocial evaluations, limited functional assessments, treatment plan development, treatment plan reviews, individual and family therapy, group therapy, psychosocial rehabilitation services, therapeutic group care services. Provide on call services as required by program need and monthly schedule. To consistently exercise discretion and independent judgment while utilizing advanced knowledge in the Human Services field to provide the highest quality individualized, integrated mental health, substance abuse and co-occurring services to individuals and their families based on the individualized plan. To act as a lead direct care provider to others in the division/program and to consult and mentor Bachelor’s Level Direct Care employees and Behavioral Technicians on provision of care issues. Interview, gather and interpret clinical data on assigned clients and then analyze data considering the client’s age, developmental level, treatment readiness, stage of change, gender, and cultural background and complete a thorough interpretive summary of client’s current state of being. Assess assigned clients for co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders. Must be willing to work both independently and with a team approach model to treatment..Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in psychology, social work, counseling, rehabilitation, or a related human services field (a related human services field is one in which major course work includes the study of human behavior and development)
- At least two (2) year(s) experience working with adults who have mental health, substance abuse and/or co-occurring disorders or
- Must be able to provide individualized, integrated mental health, substance abuse and co-occurring services to meet the needs of individuals served and their families.
- Must be able to use a computer.
- Must be able to pass a background check
Interested applicants please visit www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, please call Human Resources at 850-469-3729.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED.